Tuesday 25 December 2012

vola! outfit。|| December Essentials ||




In shanghai, all the xmas decorations are all out on the streets in the last few days. However, not everyone celebrate the holiday in the religious way, instead we like to spend the night with close friends and family. This year, I did not only buy a tree and decorate it into RED,I also stoked two bottle of mulled wine for celebration and bought myself a "Keep Calm" candle to comfort myself from the hard working year~


在上海, 這幾天幾乎每條大街都裝飾上濃濃的聖誕氣氛. 在這樣的節日裡, 我們比較傾向和朋友家人們相聚多於這節慶原本的宗教意義。對我而言, 每年的聖誕節我要不就不過(閒麻煩或耍任性哈)要不我就和家人或最好的朋友們在家吃吃喝喝很溫馨的渡過一晚。而今年我不僅買了顆小聖誕樹(還裝飾的紅通通的)還買了兩瓶香料熱紅酒跟一個Origins的舒緩精油蠟燭給自己當作今年努力工作的獎勵~



December, is not only the holiday season of the year, is also the beginning of the winter, so in the cold season like this in shanghai, I can not leave the house without my knitted hat, scarf and wool/padding coats. Or like my sister, Trista, who is more casual wears sweater, down jacket and coloured accessories to touch up the whole outfit.


12月, 不僅僅只是個節慶味濃厚的月份, 更是冬季正式到來的月份。所以在這樣冷颼颼的天氣裡我無法離開毛線帽, 圍巾, 還有暖暖的羊毛/鋪棉大衣。或是像我妹Trista, 她喜歡更加休閒的風格: 粗針毛衣, 羽絨服, 還有色彩鮮艷的配件來提高整的造型的亮度。



This year, my new favourite coat is this grey padding trench. A little bit oversized, with a belt that can wrap me up and the padding keeps me very warm in the windy freezing weather. A nice tone of grey that can actually go with all my favourite colour: navy blue and red. As for the coat category, I am satisfied for this winter.


今年我的大衣新歡是這一件灰色的鋪棉風衣, 有一點點寬鬆, 還有一條腰帶可以在風大的時候把自己緊緊的包在這個鋪棉大衣裡, 就像裹在被窩裡一樣溫暖!加上這件大衣的灰很好搭配其他我最愛的顏色:深藍還有紅。所以總而言之, 就大衣而言, 今年冬天有它我就滿足了!



Eileen is wearing….PADDING TRENCH urban renewal, 。TOP, taobao。LEGGING, zara。BAG, asos。BOOTS, m&s。BELT, zara。SCARF, gap。

Eileen’s little sister,Trista is wearing….DOWN JACKET, present。JEANS, uniqlo。SCARF, h&m。SHOES, converse。BAG, longcharmp。


 
Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...