Thursday 8 March 2012

there。|| 3/8 H&M x MARNI.||



H&M, has a great marketing team.
this time, it's MARNI.
it took my first time of H&M cross over.

A energetic/ playful brand that I think the style is bit more similar to H&M's.

不可否認的, H&M的確有一個很強的行銷團隊。
這次, 是MARNI。
也是我第一次買H&M的cross over. (遜遜遜...)

這次的cross over, 整體造型玩心重也很活潑, 是我覺得最接近H&M style的一個牌子。








after seeing the look book, 
the illusion of dots gets me. 

看完這次的宣傳大片, 
我整個人被“點點”催眠。


when I was in the shop, 
people are EVERYWHERE! 
(It's 3/8 woman's day in China today, some company let women have half day off. How sweet!!)
when I was selecting, I found that the quality is not perfect, 
but for the price this cheap (compare to real MARNI.), it fair. 
Although, I did expect a bit more from the designs... 

In the end, before I have realised, everything I got in my hand is full of DOTS...

進到店裡, 
到處都是人!
(今天是三八婦女節, 大陸有些公司讓女員工放假半天, 好貼心!)
我在選擇衣服的時候, 發現衣服飾品的品質真的沒有特別好, 
但我相信以這樣便宜的價格(跟真的MARNI比)是真的還不錯。
雖然如此, 對於設計, 我本來是有更高的期望的...

最後, 恍過神來才發現手裡已經滿滿的都是點點了...


OH WELL, it's MARNI !

誰叫她是MARNI呢!





I was aim for these three necklace...
but, nothing left for me...

本來最想要的是這三個項鏈
結果...一個都不剩...




x





ps.
cant believe that I need to queue for log in to H&M official website!
今天要上官網居然也要排隊!



images via H&M \\ eileen's iphone (instagram)








Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...