Monday 3 September 2012

there。|| just do it. ||






One of the motto that i keep in mind is JUST DO IT. It's a good attitude for me to motivate myself. The editorial by Carola Doornbos, is the most attractive one for me out of all the "Olympic inspiration" photoshoots that you can find in the magazines. Simple and chic. I think that's what sport can benefit you: good body shape and good health. I must say, after London Olympic, the spirit has really get into me. I start taking swimming lessons and being quite enthusiastic about it.


JUST DO IT 不知道從甚麼時候開始變成了我的座右銘之一, 很喜歡在心裡這樣激勵的告訴自己“做就對了”。Carola Doornbos製作的這個時裝大片, 是在看過好多充滿奧運精神的時裝大片後, 最喜歡的一個。簡潔大方又時尚。我想這也是運動能帶來的好處:完美的身體線條還有健康的身心。其實這次的倫敦奧運也讓我拾起了當初一直想完成的夢想之一...學會游泳!(不要笑我...我之前真的不會游)現在不只會游了, 還很積極的拉家人一起學。


The girl in those photos might just be the next goal for me.


Powerful, Confident and Elegant.


我想這照片裡女孩的形象就是我想達到的目標吧:堅定, 自信又優雅。


 com'on, 對任何喜愛的運動說...JUST DO IT吧!


x

 

images via here

Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...