Sunday 22 July 2012

yumm。|| Starbucks Milk Foamer。星巴克奶泡機。||






The most exciting thing I bought in Tokyo is this milker foamer! I'm not a coffee person, but I can't live without tea. I really love the thick milk I got in the shops, so why not make it at home with any kind of tea I love! Traditional English Tea/ Earl Gary/ Lady Gary/ Chai.....you name it. With this beautiful white smoothy milk lid, who won't enjoy it?


我想這個奶泡機應該是我在東京買到最興奮的東西了。我不太喝咖啡, 但我離不開茶。尤其是在咖啡店裡那種有著厚厚奶泡在上面的茶。一直在找一個完美的奶泡機可以讓我天天在家就可以喝到完美奶茶, 還可以每天換不同的茶:傳統英式/伯爵茶/女仕伯爵/印度茶...等等等等等。


Look at the photos I took, it's not only can put into the microwave to heat the milk (only the glass cup), but also can make the milk so thick and puffy in just 30 sec!!!! Isn't it the perfect cheering up drink for every morning.


這款奶泡機不但可以直接放進微波爐裡加溫 (只有玻璃杯可以), 還可以再短短30秒內就把奶泡打的又細又綿又多!!是早晨最好的元氣飲料!


CHEERS, YUMM NICE PUFFY BREW!


乾杯~綿綿奶蓋紅茶!


Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...