Tuesday 24 July 2012

there。|| Louis Vuitton 上海之家開幕展覽 Shanghai Maison Grand Opening Exhibition ||










When it comes to travel, who can do it exclusively than Louis Vuitton? Walking through the exhibition that's hold in Plaza 66 in Shanghai, it feels like having a luxury time travel with Louis Vuitton. From dinning case, special Barbie case to a giant case that can contain lots of shoes. Anything you want to take with you, you can have exquisite case for it.


當你說到旅行, 有哪個品牌可以像Louis Vuitton這樣獨特又經典呢?當我走進在恆隆廣場中庭的展覽時, 我感覺就像是和Louis Vuitton來了一段奢華的時光旅行。從細緻的餐具皮箱, 芭比娃娃專屬的展示箱, 到一個可以裝進好多雙鞋子的超大箱子。所有你想在旅程中帶著的東西, 全部都可以有個專屬的貼心皮箱。


However, last week, Louis Vuitton took all the models in the 2012AW collection with its antique express train from Paris to Shanghai. It was one of the biggest fashion event in China. Not only celebrating Louis Vuitton Shanghai Maison Grand Opening in Plaza 66, but also the brands 20th anniversary in China.


上週Louis Vuitton就把穿著2012AW新款的模特兒從巴黎坐著品牌的古董火車來到了上海, 舉行了一場在中國獨一無二的服裝秀。這不僅僅是為了慶祝在恆隆廣場新開幕的上海Louis Vuitton之家, 更是慶祝這個品牌在中國的第20年。


You can see the show from the Website, and if you are now in Shanghai, don't miss the  chance for Louis Vuitton to amuse you. The exhibition is taken place till 15th of Aug, 2012.


如果你對這場時裝發佈會有興趣的話可以上這個網站看當時的現場直播。而如果你正好在上海, 請不要錯過這個可以讓你圍繞在 Louis Vuitton古董皮箱中的好機會。展覽一直到八月十五結束。

Share on Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful site you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and I'm appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the interest, however I have no idea about the message boards, really sorry that I counldnt help.
    Enjoy reading my article tho! Hopefully I could do more topic like this in the future that helps~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...