Monday 1 April 2013

|| A WEEK OFF ||

IMG_1351

 

The Shanghai Fashion Week is around the corner....Com'on Eileen will be off about a week (maybe 2 weeks the tops). Hope my lovely readers would understand, and THANKS FOR READING IT tho! Little sneak peak about next post for you: It will be my super quick aboard business trip last week!


由於上海時裝週即將到來, 本人忙於加班無法專心po文, 所以決定這週不上新發文.(最多也有可能兩週...) 希望能諒解, 也感謝一直默默潛水的讀者們的支持!給你們點預告當作賠罪吧(?!):超級趕的出國出差記!敬請期待~(怎麼感覺有點小瞎也有點弱...哈哈)


 

image via eileen's instagram
Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. I'm now not sure where you are getting your info, however great topic. I must spend a while learning much more or figuring out more. Thanks for excellent info I used to be in search of this information for my mission.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...