Sunday 3 June 2012

u are what u wear#2 || a vintage/naive weekend 好復古的週末 ||


It was National Children's Day last friday, and I was doing a little shopping after work in Uniqlo. All of the sudden, I saw this mustard yellow skirt and I cant take my eyes off her. (or off the "on sale" tag...) When I putted it on, feels like back in high school again. (even I was wearing white shirt with pink trim and pink skirt for my high school uniform.)


上星期五是大陸的兒童節, 下班後我犒賞自己走進Uniqlo逛逛。一條芥末黃短裙令我目不轉睛的盯著看 (還是我是目不轉睛的看著折扣標籤?!)到試衣間換上後, 看著鏡子裡的我好像回到的高中時代。(雖然我們當時的制服是全身粉紅...)




dots navy shirt---Uniqlo優衣庫深藍點點襯衫// mustard yellow pleated skirt---Uniqlo優衣庫芥末黃百褶裙// dots navy socks---uniqlo優衣庫點點短襪// belt---topshop復古皮帶// bag---Longchamp x Mary Katrantzou

In the weekend, I can't wait to put it on and have little nice date with my sister and Shanghai.


我等不及在週末時穿上她跟妹妹還有上海來個小約會。



The sun came out that day, made my skirt and new lover Longchamp (crossed over with Mary Katrantzou) look so shining! With my belt and my oxford, siting under the sun drinking tea....felt like back to UK!


那天太陽好大, 把我的小黃裙跟新到手的Longchamp照得好亮眼~加上我最愛的咖啡色皮帶跟舒適牛津鞋, 在豔陽下喝著茶...感覺好像回到了英國!



oh well, time does fly. As long as the good memories are kept and bad are erased, we shall move on and shine.


喔~時光飛逝...(老人附身)只要留下美好的回憶, 擦去所有不愉快, 日子還是一樣可以過得光彩奪目的。




 

images from eileen's iphone (instagram & 玩圖)
Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...