Friday 6 April 2012

MOVING! 搬家了。

First of all,
THANK YOU so much for reading it.
It's a huge step of my life,
Writing this blog is like a target for me to achieve.
To become a better Eileen,
To share what I love, what I am passionate about.
maybe it's not there yet,
still got lots lots to learn,
but i am glad i have made it happen and continued doing it.

首先,
謝謝你閱讀我的部落格
這是我人生的一大步,
她就像是一個重要的人生目標
讓我能完完全全做自己, 甚至是更好的Eileen
讓我可以跟你們分享我熱愛的事物還有我的故事。
雖然還不夠專業不夠完美,
但我還是很高興我跨出了這一步。


After months of planning/designing/organising,
finally, it has a place of its own.
(Thanks to fun-g creative studio)

經過好幾個月的計畫/設計/籌備
終於讓她有了一個專屬的小天地。
(謝謝風格創意工作室



Really hope you will like it and come visit me a little bit more! 
(only if i update it a bit more frequent, ha)

真的希望你們會喜歡這新的歸宿, 然後常來光顧給我指教。(鞠躬)
(其實也要我能鞭策自己多多發文哈)



Take care and see you there! 

Eileen x
Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...