Tuesday 4 June 2013

Pieces。|| Summer Traffic Light?! MAY. 初夏. 2013 ||

summer clours


When I was looking at my May Instagram, The colour combination looks like traffic light: Red, Yellow and Green. It also reflects my mood: Lost, Find and Grateful. The feeling of lost makes me stop chasing and think about what really matters (Red). In the last month, I met peoples and I found there is still ways to make my dream works now, all i need is a bit of faith in it (Green). Also I feel like I need to be focus on what I was being given, what I got right now and feel grateful about them all (Yellow).


看看我五月份的Instagram, 整個色調就像紅綠燈一樣:紅黃綠。似乎也表現出我整個五月的心情:失去, 找回, 和感激。失去的感覺, 讓我停止追逐沒有意義的一切, 轉而思考什麼才是重要的, 可以讓我奮不顧身的(紅燈)。我在這個月中遇見了新朋友, 一個讓我覺得夢想好像真的不遠的信念也離我好近, 而我唯一需要做的就是去相信它!(綠燈)現在的我慢慢能專心在我所擁有的一切事物上, 因為想太多未知的未來令我無助, 所以我只用心在“現在”, 感激我身邊的一切。


How about you? How's your summer colours and how does then reflect your mood? Hope you all have a great May!!


感覺我的五月好像有點嚴肅(跟我的instagram都是食物的照片有點不搭哈哈!)你呢?你的初夏五月是用怎麼樣的心情渡過的呢?


 

THANKS FOR READING! xx

Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Your post really helped me a lot. With your creative and innovations ideas , and I start trying to think outside the box.
    cuz I m pushing myself too hard and I m trying to loosen up and laught at my mistakes . your post did help your followers and I m one of them. You r not only write yourself but also your follower. And you also ask questions that helps us relate to you. I really appreciated that you always answer the questions I ask. Anyway, I m now your big fans. I lover you post !
    My color now is YELLOW. Joy ,cheerful and happiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of your comments also means a lot to me,
    makes me feel i am not longer talking to myself anymore haha.
    I am super glad you like my posts, cos after all these ideas are for sharing with someone like you, who appriciate the same style and taste!

    Yellow is fab! It was my colour for last summer : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...