Monday 22 August 2011

#3 my whole life in notebooks.

 This is getting pretty weird recently, 
that how often i pick up those inspiring books accidentally. 

twice a month...hummm


the book that caught my eyes in eslite
is this one called "Moleskine, the ways to use this legendary notebook."

i used to consider buying the weekly diary, 
but after i struggle to figure out---
what's the first word i should write on it? 
then i give up. 
cos it's toooo legendary to control. 
especially after all the good relationships you have seen 
from the creative ones. 



the question keeps pop up in my mind, 
" will be ever work out with him? "
(yes, it's a him for me)
but, as i glance at the book cover, 
i can see the hope, 

the hope between Moleskine and Eileen.

all the notebooks i've collected over the year,
are mostly blank ( nearly new)
or only wrote few pages.

they are
my diaries,
my emotional "let it out" notebook,
my "goal achieving" organiser,
and must-have-in-bag daliy organiser.


come with different style, different size, and different texture.

what if.....................................

i can start my own legendary notebook life, and record it in one formate, in MY formate,
wouldnt that be great? like collecting nice binding books,
i am collection my own memories. 
through my own words, my own drawing to get to know myself a little bit better every time i recall them. 


THAT'S IT!
my own happiness tip: recording, reviewing and then accepting yourself, through the life of MOLESKINE. 
(or any other notebook you prefer)



又一次!讓我在誠品意外買到驚喜
它真的是個神聖的地方

這次購入的書叫做
“MOLESKIN, 傳奇筆記本的活用術”

對於筆記本, 我可以用“盲目”來形容我對他的愛
而MOLESKINE, 
當然穩坐在這筆記本金字塔的最頂端


對他, 我的態度是...

只可遠觀而不可近玩焉

那完美的觸感與一私不苟的外表
的確有距離感
讓我每每猶豫要如何下筆的思緒中
就放棄駕馭他的勇氣

尤其是在官方網站上
那些頓時讓我的小麥充滿文學與藝術氣息的內頁創作
讓我更是不敢恭維

在我看見這書的封面大大的MOLESKINE一字時, 
我就知道我們擦出了火花

看看我桌面上抽屜裡
這些各種風格材質
各種大小厚薄的筆記本們
有“情緒發泄舒緩“筆記
有“目標進展”筆記
有每天不帶不舒服的行事曆

是時候將MOLESKIN加入這強大的行列
唯一改變的是
我將用我多年來的筆記經驗
設計自己喜歡的紀錄方式
記下生活的所有瑣碎與繁複
將他變成我的習慣:
紀錄著, 復習著, 
讓自己越來越瞭解自己, 
讓自己越來越接受自己, 
讓這傳奇筆記本
成為我與自己最好的媒介

take care
x


Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...