Tuesday 28 June 2011

vola! The Happiness Project Experimental # intro

I have passed by this book more than 3 times within a month in eslite bookstores 
so last weekend i cant help to take it home with me
(eventhough i have piles and piles book screaming: read me! in my room...)

volaaaa~
how can you say no to this bright colour?
and for the title's sake: who doesnt want to be happy?

Since the writer has put it into lovely project sessions,
i would love to give it a try
(as people who knows me, i kinda love those brighten-it-up self-helping books)

as she said in the book, it sometimes useful to learn from someone elses experience,
even if it not helpful, it makes you satisfy to experiment something.
so as i keep that in mind and start my little project
by...

try every session in this book.

post my experiences on here as a "check -list".

see what works and what doesnt work for me.

hopefully, i can have some tips of my own!

sounds like a promise,
hopefully it could fulfil me
x





每次去誠品都有看到這本書, 算算一個月內也與它擦身而過3次了
上週末再次被他看似熱情邀約的封面影響
買吧!心裡想著
完全忽略家裡有一大疊書正無時無刻尖叫著:讀我讀我!

好久沒著手完成一個project了
更何況這是一個跟幸福有關的
the happiness project, 聽起來就很有創意

讀了一下, 作者有提到:
有時候從別人身上吸取的經驗是能使我們得到啓發的, 雖然有時雖然會幫不上忙, 
但是只要有嘗試著去做, 也會得到滿足感

讀著讀著我也忍不住想...

試試看每章節裡的方法

把每段小實驗都放進這裡驗收成果

看看什麼有用什麼對我無效

希望也能發展出自己的小撇步

最重要的是不要半途而廢...(心中默念)
wish me luck! 

x



Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...